We are the most preeminent Plate Rolling Machine Supplier in India, known for our sturdy machines, their robust quality, tensile strength and high attributes. Our Mechanical Plate Rolling Machine is one of its kinds used in the process of cold working in which the sheets with high thickness can be bent into different diameter cylindrical tubes. It is widely used in boiler, chemical industry, mining, construction, shipbuilding and other machinery industry.
- Robust and durable
- Low maintenance
- Performance without any hindrance
The Pinch Cum Pyramid Principle
- All 3 rolls are driven by reduction gear motor
- Rigid construction for precise & smooth operation, and long life time usage.
- The top roll can be swiveled out for easy removal of the finished work piece.
- Foot switch for forward/reverse, fitted with a protective housing.
- Emergency stop safety cable installed around machine.
- The Machine based on this principle combine the advantages of three roll pyramid type, three roll initial pinch type and four roll pinch type machines.
- Highest degree of pre-bending can be achieved and only the smallest possible width of flat remains.
- An error in pre-pinching can be corrected even after the shell is completed.
- It can pre-pinch and roll the plate without removing the plate from machine after first insertion.
- Inclined movement of bottom rolls provides wider bending pan as the plate thickness increases, and better grip in thinner plates.
The Machines Has Inherent feature for conical bending without any extra attachments. The two bottom rolls are inclined by disengaging the dog clutch by lever fitted on the machine. Even Pre-pinching of cones can be done.
- Overload protection with rupture discs, relays and limit switches.
- Electromechanical failsafe brake.
- Interlocked circuit with centralized push button operation.
- Motorized semicentralised lubrication systems.
- Double prebending and rolling in minimum time.
- Coaxial planetary Gear Drive.
- Sturdy, Welded steel construction.
- Precise controls.
- Superb Quality and appearance.
- Built-in conical bending feature.
- Top roll drive for rolling thin plates.
- Plate Squaring (Aligning arrangement.
- Small dia. Top roll for small shell rolling (for reduced capacity).